Friday, August 19, 2011

LIVE.

Okay, so I'm finally doing this.
Starting a blog. A public one.
I've had a secret one since the beginning of the year but have recently been writing a lot and it was suggested to me by a good friend to start a blog where I can share these thoughts/writings.

I'm not "good" at writing, or even thinking for that matter. I usually over think or not at all.
Any thoughts that are profound or beautiful come from God--so thank Him.

I'm on a lunch break from work right now so this won't be long. Just a description of this newness which will include thoughts and probably ramblings; hopefully in a somewhat consistent pattern (but no promises). I don't have a "plan" for postings. To be honest, I'm not really sure how these blog things work..

Consider this my attempt to defeat insecurity and share honest thoughts, deep and surface level (probably all of which will be incomplete or edited at a later time in life). I apologize in advance for any confusion, boredom, or poor writing you may experience. Here goes..something? HA

No comments:

Post a Comment